Toronto Sabbat Chronicles
A forward thinking young Lasombra
Pack: Phantom Royals
Position: Ductus of the Phantom Royals Pack
Childe of Gabriella
Grandchilde of Marie de Chambéry
Sire of Thomas
Charisma 3 ; Appearance 3
Standing 6’0 with an athletic build Matt might be called handsome by some. He has brown hair and hazel eyes which stand out against his now pale skin.
- Speaks French, Spanish, Latin and a bit of German.
- Known as one of the Crusade’s leading intelligence gathers, Matt runs a network of Sabbat Cainite and Revenant plants, Ghoul agents and mortal minions in Toronto with the help of his Pack.
- He and his pack have been near Toronto the longest.
- He’s a World War Two veteran, was an Infantry Officer in the Canadian Army who was seconded to Military Intelligence after VE Day. That’s where he caught his sire’s attention.
- The Phantom Royals practice the Vaulderie more often than many other Sabbat Packs. Apparently it’s to ensure the loyalty and morale of pack members who go undercover.
- Comes off as soft but the last person who really tried to push him around disappeared without a trace. Well there might have been a trace since that Pander’s Pack apologized to Matt a week later. It wasn’t the first time some idiot tried him and was never heard from again.
- Still has a thing for women, apparently he’s got quite a list of girlfriends.
- Not even the soon to be Archbishop knows how wide and deep his network goes in the city.